Design World E-Newsletter
Dorner is Transforming Conveyor Automation by providing cutting edge solutions with best in class support.
Dorner’s ERT250 Conveyors utilize Edge Roller Technology to provide low back pressure accumulation, non-contact zoning, and conventional transport, all without a belt!
They feature a clean, open roller design and are ideal for assembly automation and cleanroom applications. Check out this must see in pallet and tray handling conveyance.
Dorner’s AquaGard 7350 Conveyors are designed and manufactured to food equipment standards with FDA approved materials and components.
- Rugged and Durable Design
- 304 Stainless Steel frame features open design with minimal horizontal surfaces
- Designed for wipe down and low pressure wash-down with non-caustic chemicals
- V-guided belt tracking on belted models
- Tip-up tails for access inside the conveyor for cleaning and maintenance
- Safest chain in the industry with chain openings less than 4 mm even on curves
- Unique chain design virtually eliminates friction providing capacity for up to 4 curves on a single conveyor
Compact spiral & helical curve, flexible chain conveyors for complete flexibility!
Benefits of FlexMove Helix Conveyors:
- Unique, flexible design provides greater flexibility in layout
- Infeed and outfeed may be positioned at any height or angle
- Custom infeed and outfeed lengths allow the conveyor to extend beyond spiral, reducing the number of conveyors required
- Small foot print maximizes valuable floor space
- Patented side roller chain reduces corner friction allowing for faster speeds and smooth product handling
- Applications include accumulation, buffering, cooling product between processes or machines, and more!